August 18, 2010

The Kitchen Counter Version of Mary in the Morning

Today is Day 3 of Mary in the Morning broadcasting from my kitchen counter into my hairbrush. This morning, Dr. Laura stopped by to be on the show. It was Foodie Wednesday so she brought me a box of Lucky Charms. We began our chat but she kept grabbing at my mic (the hairbrush) and saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". That got old very fast. 

A few more guests stopped by. Dave Dennison of Amical made me pancakes, which were delicious! That is him in the picture from my kitchen. Mario Batali came next and made the mistake of using my microphone as a hairbrush. Now I have long red hairs all over my show prep. I forgave him after he gifted me with a pair of bright orange Crocs just like his.

You may be asking what is in store for us tomorrow? Well, Thursdays, we usually Hit the Road with Travel Michigan. I may make a visit to Grawn, or perhaps Buckley for the Old Engine Show. Of course, you never know who will come knocking at my front door and join the conversation. If you would like to stop by, please bring your own hairbrush.

You will find the show, as it is, from 7 to 9AM on the Mary in the Morning Facebook page until other arrangements can be made. You will need to visit that page and "Like the page" (not just the Link). I will then recap the show here on my blog for those of you who don't get up that early.

Help me spread the word, and come back often!

Thanks for visiting the Mary Rogers' Blog!,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Mary don't make fun of the Old Engine Show - it is just one of many events that make our neck of the woods great - totally different audience! Don't wait for the knock on the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? I love the Old Engine Show! Post on our FB page, visit the show or share with us here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a great trip to LA (Lake Ann) maybe a live pod cast from LA grocery. If they don't have it you don't need it.

    Luv ya,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I want to invite you to come visit us at The River Traverse City @ Clinch Park before the season ends on Labor Day. Maybe you could do a Live Remote from a kayak...you'll have to bring your own hairbrush. Jennifer Szunko 883-1413 or find The River TC on FB.

    ReplyDelete